Digital Marketing 101 will teach students how to best leverage digital marketing for showcasing their products and services to the U.S. Federal Government. You will learn the basics of digital marketing to be better prepared to grow your brand, get more leads and sales and improve your ROI.
What You’ll Learn
- The basics of using digital marketing and advertising methods to reach your targeted U.S. Federal Government prospects online.
- Proven methods for identifying and tracking U.S. Federal Government buyers.
- Important terms and language for understanding digital marketing.
- Performance measurement metrics for your website and marketing programs.
- How to select the right advertising platforms for your target audience and messaging.
- Module 1: How to Identify and Track Government Buyers via Digital Marketing – Insight and survey findings on Digital Marketing & Social Media habits of U.S. Federal Government buyers (01:50)
- Module 2: Introduction to Digital Marketing – Reaching your U.S. Federal Government prospects online (12:20)
- Module 3: Learn the Lingo – Understanding the difference between a click, a view, and an impression (20:50)
- Module 4: Measuring Performance – Which metrics matter? Using website traffic reporting tools like Google Analytics (30:33)
- Module 5: Web 2.0 LinkedIn or Google? Choosing the right digital ad platform for your U.S. Federal Government audience and message (39:38)