- Ownership. This Site (Government Marketing University.com) is owned and operated by Government Marketing University, LLC. All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds, and images (the “Materials”) are owned either by Government Marketing University, LLC or by its respective third party authors, developers, or vendors (“Third Party Providers”). Except as otherwise expressly provided by Government Marketing University, LLC, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted, or distributed in any way and nothing on this Site shall be construed to confer any license under any of Government Marketing University’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. Please contact us by email if you have any questions about obtaining such licenses. Government Marketing University does not sell, license, lease or otherwise provide any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by Government Marketing University, LLC. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Government Marketing University, LLC.
- Limited Permission to Use Materials. Government Marketing University, LLC hereby grants you permission to use, view, copy and print the Materials on any single, stand-alone computer solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use and provided that (i) the copyright notice appearing at section 14 below and the trademark notice appearing at section 15 below appears in the Materials, (ii) the Materials are not used on any other website or in a networked computer environment and (iii) the Materials are not modified in any way. Permission is granted to an individual and may not be shared with others. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials. Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
- Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to website controlled by parties other than Government Marketing University, LLC (the “Third Party Sites”). Government Marketing University is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, the contents or use of the Third Party Sites or any website accessed from a Third Party Site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Government Marketing University is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. Government Marketing University is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Government Marketing University of the Third Party Site. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on Third Party Sites and agree that Government Marketing University is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on a Third Party Site.
- Use of the Government Marketing University “P2P Exchange”. The Government Marketing University P2P Exchange (“P2P”) is a discussion board where you can post questions to request answers by community members. Access to and use of P2P is subject to this paragraph 4, in addition to the other terms and conditions listed.
Rights and Responsibilities of Government Marketing University:
Government Marketing University is not the publisher or author of any works posted on P2P. It is a passive service for storage and dissemination of the works that Government Marketing University users may choose to post and distribute via P2P. Government Marketing University does not screen works before they are posted, and no prior approval is required for posting. Government Marketing University disclaims all copyright and ownership in such works and all responsibility for them.
Although it cannot make an absolute guarantee of system security, Government Marketing University takes reasonable steps to maintain security. If you have reason to believe system security has been breached, contact us by email for help.
If the Government Marketing University technical staff finds that files or processes belonging to a user pose a threat to the proper technical operation of the system or to the security of other users, Government Marketing University reserves the right to delete those files or to stop those processes. If the Government Marketing University technical staff suspects an account is being used by someone who is not authorized by the account holder, Government Marketing University may temporarily disable that account to preserve system security. In all such cases, Government Marketing University will contact the user as soon as feasible.
Government Marketing University has the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to (i) edit, redact, or otherwise change the content of any works posted on P2P, (ii) re-categorize any post to place it in a more appropriate category, or (iii) delete any post that is determined to be inappropriate, including but not limited to works that use offensive language and works that are advertisements.
Rights and Responsibilities of Government Marketing University Users or Other Posters to P2P:
You are legally and ethically responsible for any works – writings, files, pictures, or any other work – that you post or transmit on P2P (or any other Government Marketing University service that allows interaction or dissemination of information). In posting works on P2P, you are responsible for honoring the rights of others, including intellectual-property rights (copyright, patent, and trademark), the right to privacy, the right not to be libeled or slandered. For example, if you wish to post a copyrighted work on P2P, you are responsible for obtaining the copyright holder’s permission first.
Under United States Federal law, you retain copyright on all works you create and post to P2P, unless you choose specifically to renounce it. In posting a work on P2P, you authorize other users who have access to that service to make personal and customary use of the work, including creating links or reposting, but not otherwise to reproduce or disseminate it unless you give permission for such dissemination. You also give permission to Government Marketing University to copy your works as part of the normal backup process. You have the right to remove any of your works from P2P at any time.
Your Rights and Responsibilities as a Government Marketing University User and Reader of Postings on P2P:
You are required to provide your real name when signing up as a user of Government Marketing University. Government Marketing University does not permit anonymous or pseudonymous accounts.
Should such a complaint or conflict arise associated with user behavior, the user or users may request that a Government Marketing University moderator intervene and attempt to resolve any dispute. Any such request is not a guarantee that a moderator will (i) intervene, (ii) intervene in a timely manner, (iii) resolve the dispute in favor of one party or the other, or (iv) successfully resolve the situation . The decision to intervene rests with Government Marketing University, in its sole and absolute discretion.
Your access to the works that users have posted on P2P is for your personal use only. If you want to redistribute works you find on P2P, it is your responsibility to obtain permission from the poster (and any other person with rights in such work).
You agree to help protect your account and the security of other users by guarding your password. If you have reason to believe your password has been compromised or there has been any unauthorized use of your account, contact Government Marketing University via EMAIL as soon as possible.
- NO WARRANTY. THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, GOVERNMENT MARKETING UNIVERSITY, LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
GOVERNMENT MARKETING UNIVERSITY, LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
ANY MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. GOVERNMENT MARKETING UNIVERSITY, LLC SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL GOVERNMENT MARKETING UNIVERSITY, LLC, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, EVEN IF GOVERNMENT MARKETING UNIVERSITY HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Government Marketing University, LLC, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and the Materials.
- Unsolicited Submissions. Except as set forth in paragraph 4 above, Government Marketing University, LLC does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to it through this Site, without first contacting Government Marketing University. All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to Government Marketing University through or in association with this Site shall be considered non-confidential and Government Marketing University’ property, unless otherwise set forth herein or agreed to by Government Marketing University in writing. By providing any unsolicited submissions to Government Marketing University you hereby assign to Government Marketing University, at no charge, all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the submissions and any intellectual property rights associated therewith. Government Marketing University shall be free to use and/or disseminate such submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and content.
- Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Site, and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
- Abuse. Access to this Site will be suspended upon uploading, posting, transmitting or otherwise distributing (including by emailing us) any content or communication that threatens or attacks others on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, religion, age, disability or disease; is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, profanity, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, embarrassing, harmful to minors; or is otherwise reasonably objectionable to any person or entity.
- Copyrights. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015– 2020, Government Marketing University, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- Trademarks. Government Marketing University, Government Marketing University.com, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons on the Site are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Government Marketing University, LLC. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.